Industrial Batteries Market: A Segment Analysis Report and Forecast for the Industry by Region and Year 2030
Industrial Batteries Market Size Worth USD 36.82 Billion in 2030
The global industrial battery market size reached USD 17.0 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries from the automotive industry is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Rising demand for industrial batteries to power homes, buildings, machinery, and equipment at construction sites is also a factor driving revenue growth in the market. For instance, South Australia is home to the largest lithium-ion battery installation and is powered by Tesla. It has a 100-megawatt capacity and powers 30,000 homes. It has also announced a 50% increase, which will raise its capacity to 150 MW.
The Industrial Batteries Market Study was developed as a result of extensive primary and secondary research, qualitative analysis, and quantitative analysis of significant market segments. Business experts have also acknowledged and verified the clever information. The report’s objective is to provide more details on the general market environment for lead-free piezoelectric ceramic materials.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1060
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
EnerSys, Exide Industries Ltd., LG Chem, C&D Technologies, Inc., SK Innovation Co., Ltd., GS Yuasa International Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SAMSUNG SDI Co., LTD., Solid Power, Inc., Amara Raja Group, Rolls Battery, and Saft
Target Audience of the Global Industrial Batteries Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Industrial Batteries Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1060
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Industrial Batteries Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Industrial Batteries market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride
- Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Primary Battery
- Secondary Battery
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Telecom & Data Communication
- Grid-Level Energy Storage
- Power Supply/Backup
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-batteries-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries segment is expected to register a steady growth rate due to content of fewer toxic metals as compared to other batteries such as Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad), and is currently labeled as environmentally friendly. This battery type has approximately 30% more capacity and periodic exercise cycles need to be done less often, is also easy to store and transport, and not subject to regulatory guidelines.
- Automotive segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period due to high demand for rechargeable batteries with greater power capacity for powering Electric Vehicles (EVs). Moreover, Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are increasing investment in developing more advanced technologies, including battery power capacity, production volume, and plant upgrade, among others, which is driving revenue growth of the segment.
- The market in Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 due to presence of major companies such as LG Chem, SAMSUNG SDI Co., LTD., and others. Increasing government initiatives to reduce environmental pollution and reduce dependency on and use of non-renewable energy resources are some key factors contributing to revenue growth of the market.
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Industrial Batteries market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Industrial Batteries market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1060
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Mobile Security Market
Precast Concrete Market
Laser Cladding Market
Smart Learning Market
FMS Like Tyrosine kinase 3 Inhibitors Market
Space In Orbit Refueling Market
Riblet Film Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights