Sepsis Diagnostics Market to Witness Robust Growth by 2030
Sepsis Diagnostics Market
The report studies the factors influencing the growth of the industry in the global Sepsis Diagnostics market and offers accurate predictions about the growth pattern. The report pays special attention to the key elements of the Sepsis Diagnostics market, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, risks, limitations, and other aspects. The report covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with a detailed analysis of the company profiles, product portfolio, and business expansion strategies.
The global sepsis diagnostics market size was USD 492.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising prevalence of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs), high incidence of sepsis, increasing funding for sepsis-related research and number of pneumonia cases, evolution of novel biomarkers for sepsis diagnosis, development of rapid diagnostic techniques are major factors driving market revenue growth.
Prevalence of HAIs has increased recently and this development is especially serious for sepsis diagnosis. Patients who get infections while receiving medical care are more likely to get sepsis because their immune systems are already compromised. In addition, sepsis in individuals with HAIs can be challenging to identify since the underlying infection can conceal its symptoms. Delay in diagnosis and treatment can have detrimental effects on prognosis of patients.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1823
The report offers a comprehensive understanding of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall market growth and expansion. COVID-19 has affected the global economy by interfering with production and demand, causing market disruption, and inducing financial instability.
Some major companies in the global market report include BIOMÉRIEUX, BD, Danaher, T2 Biosystems, Inc., Luminex Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Thermofisher Scientific, Bruker, and Abbott.
Highlights from the Report
- The blood culture segment accounted for significantly large revenue share in the sepsis diagnostics market in 2021. Hospitals frequently utilize blood cultures and other microbiological testing to diagnose sepsis. The current standard of therapy, blood cultures, can take several days or more to identify specific germs and choose optimum course of antimicrobial medication.
- The molecular diagnostic segment accounted for largest revenue share in the sepsis diagnostics market in 2021. This is due to increasing availability of molecular diagnostic technologies, which offer numerous advantages over competing methods such as increased sensitivity, improved accuracy, and faster turnaround time. Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT) has significantly enhanced diagnostic techniques for a number of infectious disorders.
- The bacterial sepsis segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate in the sepsis diagnostics market during the forecast period. Patients with sepsis are more likely to have Gram-negative bacteria than Gram-positive bacteria, with 62.2% of patients with positive blood cultures having Gram-negative bacteria and 46.8% having Gram-positive bacteria.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1823
The report is an investigative study of the technological developments and product advancements, along with a regional analysis for each product and application offered in the market. The fundamental objective of the report is to give an insight into the workings of the Sepsis Diagnostics industry. It provides an accurate and strategic outlook of the market with a thorough assessment of the segments and sub-segments of the market. It provides a panoramic view of the industry to offer a deeper understanding of the global industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global sepsis diagnostics market on the basis of technology, product, method, pathogen type, test type, end-use, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Blood Culture
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Flow Cytometry
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Blood Culture Media
- Assays & Reagent Kits
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Conventional Diagnostics
- Automated Diagnostics
- Pathogen Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Bacterial Sepsis
- Fungal Sepsis
- Viral Sepsis
- Other Pathogens
- Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Laboratory Tests
- Point-of-Care Tests
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals and Specialty Clinics
- Pathology & Reference Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Other End-use
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1823
Key Points of Sepsis Diagnostics Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Sepsis Diagnostics market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Sepsis Diagnostics market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Sepsis Diagnostics market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Industrial Sensors Market
Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
Green Technology And Sustainability Market
Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market
Automotive Data Monetization Market
Hybrid Operating Room Market
Technical Insulation Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights